I got to meet up with some blogging women whom I haven't met before like Angela & Tiffany, all connected through MCK Mama's blog. I've read their comments and their blogs, so it was nice to finallly meet them in person. Also, one woman is a friend whom I haven't seen in 5 years. Kristi and I were roommates with six other women in a dormitory at our college. Today we read eachothers blogs and comment to catch up with one another. Finally, my dear friend Rachel was also in attendance since she's a good pal of MCK Mama.
Terrific blogs, ladies! I loved visiting with you and seeing your kids in person. They really are a lot smaller in real life it seems without the camera close-ups.
Oh and that's Cosette in the picture. She's a mama's girl.
5 comments:
how fun that you guys all got a picture together!
it's really cute!
i was bummed that we couldn't go. it would've been fun to see you ... it's been a while!
Ha! Of course it was great to hang out with you and your family yesterday. Tell me, can "The Honey" move today? I still can't believe that he could hang on for that insanely wild tube ride.
See you tomorrow!
Hi Cosette,
I enjoyed the links today and read some funny new blogs. But since I spend way too much time blogging instead of doing my dishes I better leave them off my blog roll!
Katie
It was great to see you, Yvette, and to see lovely pigtailed Cosette stuck to your hip! Prince Charming is STILL talking about Johnny and the Jet Skis!!!
Wasn't that just SO much fun?? :-)
I had such a great time seeing you and your kiddos and connecting with you again, Yvette! What fun and what great memories!! :-)
Post a Comment