Wednesday, September 26, 2007

10 Months Old


Cosette is 10 months old today. She:
  • drools (as seen above).
  • crawls.
  • pulls to stand wherever she can get a grip.
  • has developed separation anxiety in the church nursery. Today Cosette cried and cried in the nursery. So I took her and worked on the nursery computer while she happily played by my feet.
  • loves playing with balls--any size.
  • loves Henri and gets very excited whenever she sees him.
  • now enjoys Cheerios & cheese as finger foods. Plus she enjoyed the baked beans her brother gave her yesterday while Johnny & I weren't looking.
  • likes to sleep with her pacifier, sleeveless sleepsack to wear, and old long-sleeved sleepsack to cuddle with.
  • still sleeps in a pack 'n' play in the guest room/office. We're not brave enough to have her in the crib in her brother's room yet.
  • takes 2 naps a day, going down for the night around 7:30pm, waking up around 6:00am. I can usually coax her back to sleep for another hour after nursing in the morning, but not always.
  • doesn't like to stay on her back long enough for a diaper change.
  • cries when I tell her "no", which we've started to do when she's spitting at the dinner table.
  • is very noisy, and likes to babble or just say, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa" a lot.
  • scratches her nose frequently with her fingernails when rubbing her eyes.
  • eats everything she finds while crawling--carpet fuzz, cheerio, grape stem, paper, pebble, ect.
  • has a long, wide torso and short arms & legs with little feet and a round head with kissable cheeks. I think she's perfect & super cute.

3 comments:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hey there Yvette! Your kids are super cute. I hope all is well for you guys.

Carrie said...

How quickly those great details can be forgotten. Good for you for recording them and sharing them with the rest of us. :) I'm excited to see you and the kids in person soon!

Rachel said...

very kissable indeed!