Good thinking! I wonder how long the attachment will last? I don't think you can ever have enough pacifiers in bed. :) Do you ever find them in her sleepsack? At least once a week I unzip Julia's and discover a paci.
Man, I feel SO left out with the whole sleepsack and paci thing! There's always next time, right!?!? Oh, and, yeah, if I was a baby, I would totally put my pacifier in my sleepsack. How perfect!
No sleepsacks for your kiddos, Jennifer? I don't think I've found the pacifiers in the sleepsack yet. I admit that Cosette sleeping with her sleepsack has made me nervous. (I don't want her to smother!). I've taken it out a few times, but she always seems to wake up and discover it's missing! I too wonder how long this will last.
5 comments:
Oh, very clever!!! I suppose the two pacifiers didn't hurt either, huh? Nice work!
Good thinking! I wonder how long the attachment will last?
I don't think you can ever have enough pacifiers in bed. :) Do you ever find them in her sleepsack? At least once a week I unzip Julia's and discover a paci.
Man, I feel SO left out with the whole sleepsack and paci thing! There's always next time, right!?!? Oh, and, yeah, if I was a baby, I would totally put my pacifier in my sleepsack. How perfect!
No sleepsacks for your kiddos, Jennifer? I don't think I've found the pacifiers in the sleepsack yet. I admit that Cosette sleeping with her sleepsack has made me nervous. (I don't want her to smother!). I've taken it out a few times, but she always seems to wake up and discover it's missing! I too wonder how long this will last.
Kids are too funny! Very creative thinking - and hey, whatever works to get them to fall and asleep and stay asleep.
Post a Comment