Tuesday, June 26, 2007

7 Months Old

Happy 7 month birthday Cosette!
Oh wait, no, no...this is a picture of Henri when he was 7 months old...because our camera is broken, and I don't have a picture of Cosette at 7 months old!!!

Ah, well, I guess it doesn't matter...they look so much alike anyway...

Grumble, grumble, grumble...remember Philippians 2:14...remember Philippians 2:14..."Do all things without grumbling or questioning." ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I couldn't see the text below the photo and I stared at the photo for a loooong time and was contemplating whether or not to comment saying, "Whoa, that looks JUST like a photo of Henri!!" and I wasn't sure if I should write that or not. Then I kept thinking of the overalls and red shirt and I know you like to dress Cosette very feminine, so I scrolled down to see what in the world was going on. You funny. Sorry your camera is still on the fritz. Are you going to get it fixed? Or buy a new one? Bummer.