Since having children, I've been dreaming of little girls in pigtails or braids. That's part of the fun in having a girl, right? (Never mind the snarls, right now).
At Henri's birthday party, my friends, Rachel and MCK Mama, inspired me to try to put a band in Cosette's hair.
So the next day, I gave it a try.

At Henri's birthday party, my friends, Rachel and MCK Mama, inspired me to try to put a band in Cosette's hair.
There's still too little hair on the sides to do pigtails.
Though Cosette was squirmy, I got the tiny rubber band in her hair.
She was so intrigued with me brushing her hair that she picked up the hairbrush and tried to brush it herself, pulling a few hairs out of the band.
7 comments:
Love it Love it Love it!! Oh how I love that girl!
XOXOXO
How CUTE!! :-) Little girl "hairdos" are so fun...even when there isn't that much hair!
Adorable. I'll have to try and see if I can do it in Lilly's hair.
Yay!! It looks fabulous! Oh I love the Cindy Lou Who look! She is such a cutie.
she is so cute ;) love it.
I have video of 2-year old Caris (now 20) grabbing the hairbrush and "helping" me after I finally got her hair into pigtails.
YEAH!! I'm so glad you gave it a try! After looking at Maisie's short hair all day every day, and then seeing Cosette's LONG (in comparison) hair at Henri's party, I just KNEW it could go into a (very small, adorable) pony. I love it!!!
Post a Comment