Thursday, January 10, 2008

on the homefront

We interviewed 7 real estate agents this past week. Thanks to everyone who gave us referrals. They were really great and gave us lots of good advice.

Based on their advice regarding our tricky financial situation, we have decided to:
  • wait a month or two before listing our home.
  • look into refinancing our mortgage.
  • try to stay in our home at least another year and possibly not list our home for sale again until next year when hopefully, the market will be better.
We're praying for wisdom and that the Lord will provide what we need during this coming year. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hey there Johnny & Yvette,

I just talked with Dan Ogren and he mentioned that you guys met this week. I'm glad that you could meet him. I will pray that God gives you much wisdom and that you know what to do!

Blessings,
Melody

Kristi said...

Do you have a blog entry from the past that talks about your moving situation? I searched a while back to see, and I couldn't find anything. Just curious about your plans and where you want to move and such. Sounds like this has been a long, drawn-out process...I am so sorry about that! It stinks when the market is "slow" like this. I will pray for you guys right now!