- Our listing expired from the MLS Monday night, which our Realtor notified us of THAT DAY. (We had already renewed once with him verbally, so we didn't exactly know when the listing was expiring).
- Our home is still for sale to us, but not to the rest of the world. We were not planning on taking it off the market, but we began wondering if we should take it off for the holidays.
- I think we're looking for a new Realtor.
- But we haven't started interviewing them yet.
- Qualifications: knows about our neighborhood or is willing to do what it takes to learn about it, isn't afraid of our area, good marketer, preferably has experience doing short sales, and does what our last real estate agent didn't do on a regular basis: communicates with us.
Know any good ones? For those of you who know us, e-mail or call us about it. Thanks!
3 comments:
You don't know me, I only happened to peek at your blog, but I have a great realtor, his name is Mark Laqua. I have many references and he travels all over, sold our house in less than 30 days and a great communicator! you can contact him on www.teamlaqua.com. Good luck!
yvette did you get my email??
Hey there - I don't know if you guys have found a realtor yet, but we worked with Dan & Jackie Ogren. They are with Edina Realty out of Shoreview, but they work everywhere and have been selling houses for something like 30 years...they're in the top "circle" of realtors, and they're really awesome Christian people. If I had your email, I could just email you the info. Feel free to write to me if you want! Cute Christmas photo by the way. I need to get more photos up on my blog...blessings!
Post a Comment