Monday, July 23, 2007

My Honey is still so sick

My husband, Johnny, is still sick today battling the same headache, neck/back pain, fever, chills, nausea, and fatigue and taking Extra Strength Tylenol, Ibuprofen, long naps, water, and hot showers to alleviate his symptoms. He may be asking for some stronger stuff tomorrow. I wish I could be with him, but praise God that the kids and I haven't been their to catch his illness. Yes, it's contagious, but proper hand-washing by Johnny & the rest of us should, LORD-willing, keep us from getting infected. Plus the doctor doesn't think he'll be contagious by the time we get home. The remaining test results confirming that his illness is viral & not bacterial should be in tomorrow, so we still would love those prayers of protection for Johnny. The kids & I fly home on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'll be praying! Have a safe trip.